Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a formal organization that consists of parents, teachers and staff that is intended to facilitate parental participation in a College. The goal of all Parent-Teacher Groups is to support their college, encourage parent involvement, support teachers, and organize events.
- To foster and promote cordial relationship among the parents, teachers and students of the college/department.
- To help guide and participate in various developmental activities of the college.
- To render 'all possible assistance for smooth working of the college and for maintaining good discipline in the campus.
- To institute scholarships/awards for deserving students of the college.
- To provide and ensure essential facilities to the students of the college.